To our Amazing Guests… We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, team and community are most important to us. We have successfully made it through phase 1 of our reopening, moving to phase two on Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
We know our guests expect the highest standards at Domani Salon and Spa and we are committed to providing that even during this challenging time. We believe the safest way to handle the salon situation is to treat everyone, including ourselves, as if we could be infected. Our WI State Board of Cosmetologists who govern us have posted guidelines for salons. You can see that document by clicking on the following link
WI State Board of Barbers & Cosmetologist – https://wedc.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/COVID-19-Hair-Nail-Salons-Guidelines-2.pdf
Our plan is to go beyond what is recommended. The following list will outline those protocols as well as inform you of what to expect upon returning to the salon.
- If you or someone you live with, or you have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms including coughing, fever (100.4 or higher), shortness of breath or difficulty breathing or a combination of early symptoms such as chills, body aches, sore throat, headache, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, loss of smell and/or running nose, we will be unable to meet with you. Please call us to reschedule your appointment.
Only guests receiving a service will be allowed in the salon. We no longer have a waiting area.
Upon your arrival to the salon:
- please wait in your car and text the salon to let us know of your arrival: 920-262-8333. We will text you back when you can enter the building for your appointment. If you do not have texting capabilities, please call the salon and let us know of your arrival, we prefer a text whenever possible.
- When entering the salon you will find hand sanitizer in front of the entry door. It is mandatory for all guests to sanitize their hands prior to opening the door. You will then be greeted by your service provider, your temperature will be taken and you will be given a mask if you do not have one. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher (following CDC guidelines) we will ask that you leave the salon immediately and we will call you to reschedule your appointment.
- Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each guest
- Masks will be mandatory for our employees and for our guests, and will be provided. Do not remove your mask during your visit. New capes will be given to each guest.
- It is not mandatory to wear gloves as long as you are following hand sanitizing procedures. Please limit items being brought into the salon to necessities.
- All team members have updated certification on Sanitation protocols via Barbicide ™ and OSHA.gov
- *Cleaner Air – To have the cleanest air possible within our salon, we have had an HVAC company clean our vents & install UV lights to help eliminate many types of fungi, bacteria, germs, viruses and pathogens.
- We will make available a restroom, which will be sanitized regularly. All employees and guests will wash their hands before and after using the restroom.
Contact Free Checkout
For the safety of our guests and team, we will be mandating a contact free checkout system. Upon rescheduling your appointment, guest service will be obtaining a credit card or debit card to securely keep on file. This credit card will be used for all future visits until otherwise notified. Prior to the conclusion of your service, a guest service provider will confirm the following and finalize your visit using the credit card on file:
- Service(s) provided
- Any retail products you wish to take home
- Book all future appointments
- Confirming your appointment- if you do not confirm at least 24 hours prior to your appointment you will lose your appointment and be charged $25 or 25% of your total service cost. Please understand we have many guests waiting to get in to see us.
- Cancellation/no-show policy- We will not be penalizing our guests for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, please provide us with information as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly. We are trying our best to get every guest back in as soon as possible.
- Rest Assured, we hope to get back to a new normal and offering many of the added value services and extras you have come to enjoy
- These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed very step of the way
Must be completed & submitted before Initial Appointment returning from Safer at Home Act. Please read the following waiver, fill in the form below and click the submit button below to agree to the terms of the waiver.
Domani Salon and Spa is doing everything we can to protect you, our guest, our community and our team. To this extent, we will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation in order to reduce the spread of Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19. This will require our team to maintain six (6) feet of distance between ourselves and you, the guest, as much as possible in our salon setting. We will also be requiring this same procedure for guest-to-guest contact in order to limit the exposure to all individuals. Only the person receiving the service will be allowed in the salon.
All tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each guest. New capes will be given to each guest. Team members will follow proper hand washing protocols between each guest.
Domani Salon & Spa requires all individuals to utilize a mask, either surgical masks or improvised masks such as scarves, bandannas, and handkerchiefs to reduce the risk of exposure to yourself and others. If you do not own a facial covering, one will be provided. It is also required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival of your appointment, after using the restroom, sneezing, or coughing.
If we all work together, we can overcome the spread of this virus as well as other infectious diseases. We welcome you to Domani Salon and Salon!
By filling out the form below and submitting, you agree to comply with the written instructions above and agree that you are at the salon at your own risk, releasing Domani Salon and Salon from any liability relating to COVID-19. Failure to comply with these written instructions or verbal instructions from any team may result in your removal from the premises.