How do I know what color will look best on me?
There are several factors an accomplished stylist will take into consideration when consulting with their client about a new hair color.
First the stylist will consider the current color, texture and general condition of your hair to opt for the best color outcome to the actual hair shaft. They will also look at your current haircut, style and style changes that are being planned to feature your best facial and hair assets. It is very important to take complexion color as well as eye color into the overall decision process as well.
A number of key questions could be asked of the client which may include:
- is there currently color in your hair?
- When your hair was last color or permed?
- How often are you willing to come in to the salon to upkeep your color?
- Are you concerned with the look of outgrowth?
- Would you be committed to a multilevel color process to achieve the desired color goal?
- And of course we always consider cost commitment to maintain your new look.
So…unless you are planning a quick St. Patrick’s Day green or a Wisconsin Badger red and white, expect an in-depth consultation with your Domani Stylist which will offer you the best results for your appearance and lifestyle!
courtesy of domani stylist: Becky McKee