a lash lift is essentially a perm for your eyelashes. It creates a long lasting curl that lifts your eyelashes and makes your eyes look bigger and more opened! It completely negates any need for a traditional eyelash curler, and can curl even the most stubborn lashes. The combination curling process and tint produces incredible, natural-looking results. the process should take just about 45-60 minutes and leave you with amazing eyelashes for up to two-three months. Service should be done every 6-12 weeks.
What happens during a lash lift?
- A service technician places a large silicone pads under eyes to hold my lower lashes down
- determine size of curl based on lash length: small, medium or large silicone pads are used.
- secure a silicone pad to eyelid. It is rounded shape. This is the shape your eyelashes take on.
- Secure eyelashes to the pad to keep them in a curled position for the perm solution.
- Apply the perm solution and process on lashes for 10-15 minutes.
- Next, wipe that off and apply the neutralizing lotion to lashes. That processes for 10 minutes and then is removed.
- Tint eyelashes black, process takes 10 minutes
- Finally, service technician will apply a hydrating oil to the lashes to condition them. After a few minutes, a final wipe of lashes and very gently removed the silicone pad.
cost for lash lift: