1. First, prep the hair with 7SECONDS Detangler.
2. Then follow up with a little SMOOTH&SHINE
3. Round brush hair, giving a smooth but voluminous blow-out.
4. Once dry, add TEXTURIZA to the roots to get that instant lift.
5. Take a 1 1/4″ curling iron and curl everything in front of the ear away from the face. Once you get to the back of the ear start alternating the direction of the curl.
Take thin long sections and leave an 1″ to an 1 1/2″ of the ends out and smooth it out with the iron.
To finish the look, shake out the waves and add more TEXTURIZA to the ends.