Have you ever wondered WHY your stylist talks to you about products when you’re in their chair?
It’s simply because you invest in your haircuts, haircolors, etc…. but it goes further than just 1x a month… it’s a daily investment.
INVEST IN YOUR HAIR, IT’S THE CROWN YOU NEVER TAKE OFF!!!
We as stylists know it can seem just like that, an investment when you price compare what the consumer prices is and the professional price.
A question that is often times asked “is there really a difference in salon brands or are you just paying for the name?”
THERE. IS. A. DIFFERENCE!!!
- The concentration and quality of ingredients is MUCH higher. You need less each time you using it, which will make it last much longer & save you money in the end!
- pricier because they are concentrated with high grade ingredients
- there are vitamins, minerals and essential oils that are truly nourishing and hydrate the hair from the inside out!
WHY DOES MY HAIR FEEL SO SOFT WITH STORE BOUGHT PRODUCTS?
- a silicone (plastic) is coating the outside strand of your hair, which make it hard to hydrate from the inside out.
- often times fillers are used to create the products to offer a rich lather but in return is very drying to the hair
- next time you’re in (if you’re using over the counter shampoos).. ask your stylist to do a strand test and see if you have silicone build up on your hair.
In the end, even though store bought products are appealing to the eye, convenient and have a nice aroma… they are not nice to your hair!
if you haven’t already, make the transition to professional products and your hair, scalp and crown will THANK YOU!
stop by domani and ask for a sample, our team would love to send you home with a sample to try in your own shower. we want to make sure you love it before you purchase it!